ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
ARE THEY NATURAL?
- YES, they are natural, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and non-comedogenic (won't clog the skin pores).
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE?
- As you know our products are natural including our preservatives. Unlike artificial preservatives, the natural ones have a shorter and more sensible shelf life ( Some of our products like our body scrubs are labeled as 6M shelf life, but they can last up to 2 years). PLEASE READ BELOW to learn how to extend the shelf life and take proper care of the product.
HOW SHOULD I STORAGE AND HANDLE THE PRODUCTS? Keep your products in a dry, room temperature place. The more your scrub comes in contact with water the shorter the shelf time will be. When it comes to natural products there are some things to keep in mind to extend the shelf life. They are listed below.
- DO NOT introduce water on our products, this will affect the shelf life.
- ALWAYS use the WOODEN SPOON that comes with the body scrubs to take the product out of the container, this way it reduces the chances of introducing bacteria into your product. Or you can use your fingers but make sure they are CLEAN AND DRY.
- When using our Oils DO NOT allow the dropper/applicator to make contact with your skin, when applying our oils put a few drops on your fingers (without the dropper/applicator touching your fingers) and then apply to your face. If you let the dropper/applicator touch your skin or hand it will introduce the bacteria picked up from your face into your product and it will be then contaminated.